Seth Wong – YAD Committee Chair AKA YAD Father
- When I’m not at Federation I am: Doing something athletic, Out with friends, Hanging out with my sisters, Eating, WORKING!
- What’s your vision for our Colorado young adult community?
- To grow our community by providing a diverse range of events and activities so that everyone and anyone can feel welcome and involved at any level that’s desirable for him/her.
- Ski or snowboard:
- Definitely Ski – this is a silly question.
- Favorite place in Colorado:
- Denver – It’s a quick jump up to Boulder, a short drive to the mountains and skiing, and has its own vibrant scene with lots to do.
- Profession: I’m President of Industrial Laboratories, a food and drug testing laboratory specializing in Nutritional Labeling, Microbiological Analysis, Drug Screening in animals, among other things, located in Wheat Ridge.
[Info]JJ Slatkin – Past Leadership Chair [/info]
- When I’m not at Federation I am: Enjoying the beautiful Colorado outdoors
- What’s your vision for our Colorado young adult community? I envision an inclusive, vibrant community that empowers young adults to connect with their Judaism and thrive
- Ski or snowboard: Ski
- Favorite place in Colorado: Vail, back bowls and Blue Sky Basin!
- Profession: Consultant
Paula Mermelstein – Live Chair
- When I’m not at Federation I am: Catching up with friends, traveling, attending community events, or hanging out with my boyfriend and taking an obnoxious amount of photos of our dog, Lilah. She’s very very cute.
- What’s your vision for our Colorado young adult community? We are lucky enough to have so many different outlets in our Jewish community, and when I arrived in Colorado I didn’t even know where to start! I’d like to help facilitate an easy and understandable way for people to get involved – whether they are newcomers or have lived here all their lives.
- Ski or snowboard: I’ve only tried skiing once, but I think I did pretty well!
- Favorite place in Colorado: I love driving around near Beavercreek and Vail in the Fall when all of the leaves are changing colors.
- Profession: I work for AIPAC – The American Israel Public Affairs Committee
Jesse Blum – Give Chair
- When I’m not at Federation I’m working, skiing or spending time with friends
- My vision for the Colorado young adult community is to have programs that suit all levels of Judaism whether a person is religious or non-religious. I want people to feel comfortable in Denver, Boulder, the mountain communities and all of the state so there is a place for Jewish participation no matter where someone lives.
- I ski but would like to learn how to snowboard (if my tuches can stand the pain!)
- My favorite place in Colorado is Strawberry Park Hot Springs in Steamboat Springs. So relaxing and beautiful.
- My profession is an auto broker with H.M. Brown & Associates. I’m the chosen broker for the chosen people!
Hilary Cooper – Lead Chair
- When I’m not at Federation I am: Running!
- What’s your vision for our Colorado young adult community? I would love to see our young adult community become more involved in local Jewish organizations. We are truly doing so much more than giving back to the Community in which we live. As young Jewish adults, we are gifted with a special opportunity to create the kind of Community in which we want to live.
- Ski or snowboard: Ski
- Favorite place in Colorado: Vail
- Profession: Senior Program Manager, Commercial Strategy for DISH Network